Clinical Therapist for OCDC – Part Time (20H)
The Outpatient Clinic is licensed by New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. The therapist will be responsible for providing individual and family therapy to adolescents who have a substance use disorder or are significant others of a person with a substance use diagnosis. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Computer skills are essential.
• Must have a CASAC, LMHC, LMFT or LMSW. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
• Must have one year of clinical experience, including work with children and adolescents.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to practice within the scope of OASAS regulations.
• Computer skills are essential.
• Responsible for conducting bio-psychosocial assessments and intakes; obtaining documentation for case records, providing individual and family substance abuse in the clinic
• The therapist will participate in treatment team, case review, and other meetings.
• Work collaboratively with referral resources and any other agency working with the family and the court.
• Work as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirement email@example.com with the title of the position for which you are applying as the subject line.
All positions are subject to the following:
Submission guidelines are to Include a cover letter and salary requirements with resume and to understand that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All positions are subject to background investigation including State Central Child Abuse Registry, DMV record review, criminal records screening, reference checks and finger printing. All applicants must complete a pre-employment physical, can climb stairs, walk/stand, reach overhand, use repetitive wrist/finger movement, read/write reports.
Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, housing assistance program, 403(b) savings and flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, pension plans and generous paid time off.