A Health Home is not a place! It is a team of your service providers working closely with you and your caregiver to make sure you get the services you need and want in order to stay healthy. Once you join the Heath Home you will be assigned your own Care Manager who will work with you to complete a Plan of Care to promote social, emotional, mental, and physical health and well-being for the present and the future.
Who is Eligible?
Children/ youth, ages 0-20, and their families with Active Medicaid coverage may be eligible if they have experienced physical, social and/or emotional challenges that impact upon healthy development or their ability to achieve life goals.
Hope For Youth is a member of the Collaborative for Children and Families (CCF), a Health Home made up of an extensive network of medical and behavioral health providers that have expertise in working with children and their families.
Hope For Youth Care Management Services:
A Care Manager is a caring, experienced service professional whose role it is to:
- Appointment Management: You have a lot on your mind. Your Care Manager will help manage your appointments to make sure your child gets the care they need.
- Personalized Plan – Your Care Manager will take the time to sit down with your family, listen to your needs, and create a care plan that works.
- Maximum Support – Your Care Manager will talk with your family on a regular basis to see how things are going and relate your needs and concerns to your service providers.
- Access to New Services – As part of CCF, Hope For Youth is a member of a large network of child-focused providers. Your Care Manager can help identify new services for your family’s benefit.
- Family Support – Provides ongoing support to you and your child.
- Care Management is free! – If you qualify, Medicaid covers the cost.
For more information please contact:
Magdalena Castillo-Velez, LMSW
Care Coordinator at Hope For Youth