Respite/Transportation (2 openings) – TFC Part- and Full-time openings
• High School Diploma. In addition they must have a valid NYS driver’s license.
• The individual will be expected to be flexible and have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Responsible for driving children in the program to schedule appointments, supervised visits, and other outings as required.
• Responsible for supervising children during their scheduled appointment and supervised visits and writing up a summary of the visit.
• May be assigned to a Respite Case to take child on recreational activities as needed.
• The Transport/Respite Worker will report directly to the Respite Coordinator.
• The Transport/Respite Worker will be working with the Foster Care, Intensive Case Management and Community Reinvestment Programs.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirement firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position for which you are applying as the subject line.
All positions are subject to the following:
Submission guidelines are to Include a cover letter and salary requirements with resume and to understand that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All positions are subject to background investigation including State Central Child Abuse Registry, DMV record review, criminal records screening, reference checks and finger printing. All applicants must complete a pre-employment physical, can climb stairs, walk/stand, reach overhand, use repetitive wrist/finger movement, read/write reports.
Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, housing assistance program, 403(b) savings and flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, pension plans and generous paid time off.